Quick Job Search
To perform a search enter as much or as little information as needed.
- If logged in you will be able to save your search criteria as a Job Search Agent on the results screen.
- Click the Find Matching Jobs icon to find similar postings.
- Click the Referral icon, if shown, to view the awards available and send the job information to a friend.
For more information click the Help
icon at the top of the screen.
- Multiple Selection Tips: Using a PC: Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and move the mouse over the desired options in the list box to highlight them. Using a Mac: Hold down the 'Command' key to perform this action.
- View All Jobs: Click the "Search" button without entering any search criteria.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-877-282-8318 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Flextronics' Sponsored Job Postings and Candidate Screening Process
Thank you for your interest in working for Flextronics!
Please be advised that Flextronics conducts its candidate screening in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Our screening process for candidates will not request personal identifying information unless it is job-related and in connection with a lawful background check. We will not ask you for banking information unless and until you are employed and wish to elect direct deposit for your paycheck. We will never ask you for a fee or to purchase anything to apply for a job.
Please be advised that all legitimate Flextronics external job postings lead applicants directly to our website. We advise interested candidates to use caution when reviewing or applying for jobs posted on public job boards, as some employment listings may be employment scams. Although we do occasionally post positions on external sites, applicants should be directed to our Careers page to complete our application. If you are a victim of an internet scam, you should notify the website where it occurred as well as the proper authorities.